Thursday, March 24, 2011

Always a Student....

I hope that I am always learning, looking at things in a new way and not becoming stagnant in what has always been. Today, I took a corsage class at one of my favorite floral wholesale locations. As the weather would have it, I had the instructor all to myself, and it was wonderful. There are always new products entering the floral market, and today I got to play with many of them.

While creating, I was thinking of another learning day while at my wholesaler's. In the spring of 2010, 3 designers were brought in for a Wedding Show to display some new products and techniques. I hope that you enjoy the photos of the fun evening out.



















The class that I took today was very inspiring. I'm even more excited for the busy wedding season to be in full swing!

1 comment:

  1. The floral arrangements are just beautiful. I think I would enjoy floral design. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete