Thursday, March 3, 2011

Exploring Italy

My husband works for an Italian company.  Occasionally, he must travel there.  Once, I was able to join him.

The company that my husband works for is located in Bergamo Italy .  Wikipedia offers some wonderful history of the area, that you can read about if you click on the highlighted name.

The photos that I'm showing for now are of the "Città bassa" (lower city) where we stayed in a wonderful hotel called "The Papa".  It was the beginning of March when we were there.  The weather was a bit warmer than it was in Michigan at the time, but it was still just the beginning of spring and winter coats were still in season.  I was just taken by the history, architecture and landscape.  






















1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to walk in lavender fields....that first picture makes me envious!

    ReplyDelete