Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Website Coming Soon....

I love our Forrester Farm website.  I've gotten so many compliments on it since it first launched.  I add photos both to the site and to our Forrester Farm facebook page often.  Unfortunately, as technology has changed, my website template didn't.  This update is just for the purpose of being Apple product friendly.  Yes, iphone, ipad, ipod users, this change is for you!
The bonus of creating a new website, though it takes time, is for me to learn some new technology and to go through the amazing amount of photos that have been accumulated through the Forrester Farm years.  Some photos are my personal snapshots and some came from amazing photographers.














Just a recap of a few weddings we've provided flowers for through the years.  There are so many photos to go through, but with the new website on the horizon, our future looks sunflower sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment