Monday, January 17, 2011

Simply Romantic Flowers

Last January, I was asked to provide table arrangements for the Alliance of Women Entrepreneurs Annual Conference in Grand Rapids, MI.  I was given complete freedom to create anything I cared to within a certain budget.  Using a collection of vintage milk glass vases, seeded eucalyptus, white hydrangeas, white carnations, flowering quince, pink spray roses and salal, the arrangements were a hit.  I really liked how they looked in my home too!  Enjoy!












3 comments:

  1. Everyone loves to receive flowers. Give loved ones the gift that will last forever and not wilt away in a matter of weeks.
    Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bouquet is lovely!
    Have a happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bouquet A beautiful series of flowers !
    and happy Christmas.

    Anniversary flowers

    ReplyDelete