Thursday, March 20, 2014

The camera and a few vintage finds...


I've been playing around with the camera a bit today.  Mostly, because I've had a line item on my "to do" list that keeps getting forwarded to the next day.  Today, yesterday, last week.... "List 5 items on etsy" has been getting the arrow forward mark rather than the check off the list mark.  The online shop has been poorly neglected and I can give a million reasons why, but it's time for that to change.  Here's a sneak peek of what's in store for the shop... coming.... soon...I promise!
If you like vintage kitchen items, you might like to see what Faded Charm blogged about today.  Have a happy Thursday! 

PS, did you know that it is National Macaron Day today?  One of my daughters is excited to do a little baking when she is done with school.  Wonder what color she will make this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment