Friday, March 5, 2010

New Adventures in the Spring!





Welcome to the Forrester Farm blog. I'm trying something new this year - it seems as though every year I add something new to our list of adventures! I've been thinking about this for some time now, not quite knowing how to begin or where to start. As with almost everything that I do though, if I wait for the perfect time, I'll just keep waiting. So here goes.....

My hope is to provide sweet, pure and simple inspiration -
whether found or created
whether original or borrowed

Touching on the subjects of flowers, gardening, weddings, vintage finds, Forrester Farm garden room events, great photos, sweet kid inspiration, horses, barns, churches, vintage campers, shabby chic flair, flea market treasures, herbs and oh so much more.

I hope that you will enjoy what you see and be simply inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment