Monday, March 15, 2010

GRunveiled Wedding Show, March 11, 2010


Forrester Farm
www.forresterfarm.com

Here are some photos of our booth set up at the GRunveiled show held on
March 11, 2010 at St. Cecelia's in Grand Rapids, MI
For more details about the show see www.grunveiled.com

I'm looking forward to seeing the photographer's shots and will share them once I get copies. In the meantime, I took a few of my own shots.
Enjoy.







The bridal show was so much fun to be a part of. There were so many wonderful and creative vendors that participated, and it was a pleasure to meet so many of the show guests who were enjoying this new event. It was truly an evening enjoyed by all who were there.

Just a note, I absolutely love working with flowers and have enjoyed expanding what is offered by Forrester Farm by adding several of the prop items that are displayed in these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment