Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A "Stop and Smell the Flowers" kind of day.....

I don't know if it is true for you, but our summer has flown by fast!  For the one week that I wasn't working on wedding flowers or was out of town, we hosted family from out of state and threw a graduation & birthday party for my son.  It has been one busy summer - and this week, I'm catching up.  Reclaiming the jungle of a yard, organizing bedrooms, shopping for school clothes and college dorm supplies and.... remembering to stop to smell the flowers :)!  Today, we'll even relax and take in a fabulous floral scene while enjoying music at the local botanical gardens:  Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park

A wonderful perk to all the summer weddings I've worked on - 
the "left-over" flowers that call for a vase in my home.




Enjoy your day and remember to stop and smell the flowers!
(Maybe even up close!)



No comments:

Post a Comment