Saturday, March 12, 2011

Exploring Venice, Italy

Charming and filled with history, Venice was everything that I had pictured and more. While meandering through the cobblestone walks there were breath taking moments at Piazza San Marco and Saint Mark's Campanile and Basilica. So much to see and explore, the sights and sounds were amazing. As I mentioned in the previous two posts, Wikipedia offers a wealth of information on different parts of Italy. If you are interested in more details, click here : Venice.

I was so thankful to be able to join my husband on his work trip. Taking the little jaunt from Bergamo to Venice was a wonderful perk. We made a day of it, returning to Bergamo in the evening.

Enjoy the photos and hanno un grande giorno (have a great day)!






















In all, we took over 750 photos during our short trip. I hope that you have enjoyed the small sampling that I've shared in the past 3 posts. Buona giornata!

No comments:

Post a Comment